PBEY3102 USING AND DEVELOPING RESOURCES

AllUgHAtuL nAJaH

Monday, November 22, 2010

14th week....the last and only last....

entering the last week of this course created a mix feeling. it is just like mixing a watermelon with pineapple. just imagine the taste. sweet mix with sour. that is what i felt when the class is over.

But there are still many works that we have to finish and for module 4 tasks, the dateline is on 29th Oct ( Thursday).We have to finish all the tasks in module 4 which is about video editing and submit many things on Thursday which are:


~Task 1 ( pair, video editing)

~Task 2 ( Individual,-extracting audio and pictures from video,Lesson Plan)

~Task 3 ( Group, lesson plans)

~Module 4 ( video Editing)

Since this is the last week for our lesson, I would like to make some conclusion regarding on this subject. My point of view as well as my opinion. Frankly speaking, I have learn many things in this resources class especially something related to technology.I was really put my effort in this subject by doing all the tasks given.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home