PBEY3102 USING AND DEVELOPING RESOURCES

AllUgHAtuL nAJaH

Monday, November 22, 2010

10th week...assigments submission date~UDACITY...




We need to do the ringtone, combine 2 songs together and edit the songs given. Puan Foziah have been listened to our task and gave her comments.Then, we need to edit our work. From her comments, I realized that there are many things about audio editing that I should improve. I have learn about some of the effects in audio editing for examples fade in, fade out so that the music will run smoot
hly.

My module 2 are still not finish yet. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible. At the end of the class, we were asked to submit all the assignments given ( the collection of the teaching aids and lesson plans). We also submitted module 3. See u in the next entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home